Firstly, please check if the funds were deducted from your payment account.
In case the funds were deducted:
- Send proof of fund deduction to firstname.lastname@example.org or to live chats, mentioning the email of your account. The support team will come to aid and help resolve the issue.
In case the funds were not deducted:
- Take a screenshot of the error you see when depositing or make a video/screencapture of the process if there is no error in particular
- Send the data to email@example.com or to live chats
- Mention your account's email and the payment method you are trying to use
- Add any additional details that you believe could be relevant
The support team will come to aid and help resolve the issue.
There could be multiple reasons that prevent you from depositing, such as triggering velocity filters due to multiple failed attempts, temporary issues on the side of the bank or our side, making an error during the depositing process. That is why it is not possible to make a one-size-fits-all solution in this case. Nevertheless, we will carefully review every case individually and help to resolve any difficulty.