If you have already registered with us and read our Copy Trading guides, please check important points:
- Once you start copying, it is recommended that you monitor how your investment is performing. Check your accounts in your Dashboard. You can also deposit to the particular strategy directly from your wallet or other accounts to top up the strategy, to avoid stop out.
- It is possible to stop copying a master, however, it is not possible to close a specific order that is copied from the master. Once you stop copying, all orders copied will be closed at current market prices. It is not possible to pause the copying if any of the orders are currently opened with the master, you will need to wait for the master to close those order and then pause.
- If the strategy provider’s trades are closed due to their stop-out, it will also be closed for the copiers.
- If there is any negative balance on your investment, i.e. above your deposited amount to the strategy, due to the master's account being stopped out, it will be compensated to you and set to 0 automatically.
- Commission to the master is to be paid only when the copying is profitable.
A master can change the commission rate, but the change will only affect new copiers, so investors already copying the strategy will continue with the same commission rate as at the time of subscription.
Investing is risky. Master’s past performance is not a guarantee of future results. MTrading assumes no liability for any losses resulting from the copying activities.